Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Our August mid month reveal ...

Welcome to our mid month reveal.


This month we feature this striking artwork by Joshua Miels called Illustrations.  


CRITERIA - Black and White PLUS One (any colour)

And some lovely inspiration from our second team ...

KAT
I was inspired by the faces to make a pocket page about my children.

KAREN
My inspiration came from the face within the painting.

TONE
The title is: Big catch. The photo is of my son with his big catch of fish, the first time he is fishing

KRIPA
I imagined the girl in the painting talking to herself and decided to make an art journal page with a message for myself - 'I am Enough'

ANNA
I was inspired of the design and as you see I went for the turquoise + b&w colors.

JANE
As you can see I loved the use of blue with the black and white.

Now it is your turn, we'd love to see your own interpretation. You have until 11.55pm on the last day of the month to submit your entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment